This service serves us, as its name indicates, to be able to get a correct position on our bike. It is recommended, above all, for occasional cyclists who are not comfortable on their bike or who want to know how to achieve a good basic position.
Observation and measurement in static are combined.
1. Before starting the analysis of the cyclist on the bike, an interview is carried out, via email, to register his personal data and find out about his characteristics, the sports equipment he uses, etc.
2. Assessment of the feet and fitting of the cleats (one pair of shoes included in the price).
3. Evaluation of the cyclist on the bicycle using the goniometer and the laser as the main tool.
4. Search for suitable body angles by modifying, if necessary, seat height, seat back and tilt, height and distance to the handlebar.
5. Explanation to the rider of the changes made and explanation of the changes required, including advice on changing components if appropriate.
6. We send the final document to the cyclist, where we record his final measurements after making the necessary modifications and remind him of the changes that have been recommended.
Basic position of 1 bike
Basic position of 2 bikes*
Basic position of 3 bikes*
*To be performed on the same cyclist and in the same session
Customers of the «Basic position on the bike» service will get a 20% discount on the «Biomechanics 3D» service.
Differences 3D Biomechanical Study and Basic Position
Assessment of the athlete’s physical characteristics on a stretcher
Carrying out different diagnostic tests on the cyclist
Assessment of the feet and placement of the coves
Customization of cleats with shims and/or wedges
Rating of the cyclist on the bicycle
Yes, video and Retül 3D
YES, goniometer and laser
Recording and analysis in 3 dimensions
Finding the right body angles
Knee tracking analysis
Explanation of changes made and explanation of necessary changes
Submitting a summary document
YES, includes bicycle measurements, recorded body angles, recommended changes
YES, includes bike sizes and recommended gears
Control call or email
Diferencias Estudio Biomecánico 3D y Posición Básica
Valoración en camilla de las características físicas del deportista
Realización al ciclista de diferentes pruebas diagnósticas
Valoración de los pies y colocación de las calas
Customización de calas con alzas y/o cuñas
Valoración del ciclista sobre la bicicleta ( vídeo y Retül 3D)
Grabación y análisis en 3 dimensiones
Búsqueda de los ángulos corporales adecuados
Análisis del tracking de rodilla
Explicación de los cambios realizados y explicación de los cambios necesarios